Sales Development Representative (Asia Pacific region)
Cenosco: Enabling safe and smart environments.
We are searching for an experienced and enthusiastic Sales Development Representative (SDR) in APAC (Asia Pacific) region to join our marketing dream team and work with lead generation, identify and qualifying leads and supporting the sales department on closing deals.
What you’ll do
- Research and map prospective new accounts for strategic outreach.
- Cold call and email prospective customers.
- Utilize lead generation tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Partner with domain experts to generate and qualify leads.
- Have specific daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline metrics to help achieve sales goals.
- Develop, present and implement plans for acquiring new business and traction in your assigned area.
What we’re looking for
- College Degree required.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a Sales Development role.
- Enthusiasm and proactiveness are a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
What we offer
- Work in a fast-growing and engaging industry.
- Dynamic workplaces (biking or standing behind your desk, currently also working from home).
- Competitive salary and additional benefits (Birthday gift, Meal allowance, additional bonuses).
- A good cup of coffee or tea with a snack or fresh fruit available all day long.
- Top-notch offices and equipment.
- Continuous improvement and learning opportunities.
- Team activities, not the usual ones just to look nice on social media but what team members choose and ask for.