Product Management Director
Join us as the Director of Product Management and take on a pivotal role in shaping our product strategy while driving the IMS Software development. This visionary position offers close collaboration with forward-thinking professionals across our company, enabling you to combine short and long-term business goals with operational requirements to create a roadmap that propels us to new heights.
You will be at the forefront, guiding a talented team of product managers, designers, and technical writers to conduct research, gather requirements, and prioritize customer needs. Through h3 collaboration with stakeholders in software engineering, marketing, sales, and operations, you will optimize customer satisfaction and maximize commercial opportunities.
If you have a background in asset-heavy industries like Oil & Gas or Chemicals and a passion for developing international B2B SaaS products, we invite you to join us. Your contributions will directly shape our company’s growth and direction, allowing you to make a direct impact and be part of our exciting journey.
Key areas and responsibilites
- Define and drive the strategic direction of IMS in close collaboration with other stakeholders.
- Establish, continuously improve, and ensure adoption of the product vision and strategy.
- Effectively gather, organize, and prioritize the feedback from clients and internal stakeholders.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer experience and use cases to define the product roadmap based on all relevant information and ensure it gets delivered.
- Coach and empower a team of 8 direct reports spread across product management, technical writing, and product design to be successful in their roles.
- Ensure your product operations are efficiently organized and continuously improved to ensure scalability.
- Maintain h3 relationships with other departments and your stakeholders.
- Constantly assess market competition, being aware of new market conditions. Step on the foreground both internally and externally as product leader, taking opportunities to speak and present.
- Master’s degree in computer science, Engineering, Product Leadership, or an equivalent in work experience.
- A suitable candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a leadership position in product management or similar.
- Visionary person who can bring people along.
- Proven track record in product planning, defining, and launching successful products, unifying product portfolios, and working with SaaS product lines.
- English as business language, other languages will be a preference.
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and structuring skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in managing an international B2B product for large corporations.
- Experience engaging with customers and other stakeholders.
- Experience from an asset heavy industry like Oil & Gas or Chemicals industry
- Bonus points if you have experience with B2B enterprise SaaS
competitive remuneration, a flexible and dynamic working environment, good opportunity to influence and define your area of responsibility, possibility to create impact and a foundation for personal development and other benefits.
For more information
you are welcome to contact Christian Enghave, HeadCon Management +45 4044 1492 firstname.lastname@example.org who assist Cenosco in this assignment.