Customer Experience Specialist
Are you a proactive problem solver with excellent communication skills? Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences? Do you have a genuine desire to help others? We are seeking an enthusiastic and customer-centric individual to join our Support team as a Customer Experience Specialist.
Join our team at Cenosco and be a part of delivering exceptional customer service with empathy and passion. We are committed to providing the highest quality support to our users, and as a Customer Experience Specialist, you will play a crucial role in exceeding customer expectations.
As a Customer Experience Specialist, you will go above and beyond to anticipate our customers’ needs and provide them with innovative solutions. Your dedication to guiding and educating our users will help them fully grasp the value of our product. By acting as the bridge between our product and our users, you will have a direct impact on shaping Cenosco’s dynamic product roadmap.
What you’ll do
As a Customer Experience Specialist, you will be the first point of contact for our customers, addressing their inquiries and concerns. Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with customers/colleagues to identify problems and advising on the solution via email: You will use your analytical skills to understand customer issues and provide effective solutions through email communication.
- Responding on time to service issues and requests: Timeliness is key in delivering excellent customer service. You’ll be prompt in addressing customer inquiries and resolving their problems efficiently.
- Prioritizing and managing several open cases and mini projects at one time: You’ll be a multitasking maestro, capable of managing multiple cases and projects simultaneously without compromising on quality.
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues: You’ll be responsible for ensuring a seamless onboarding experience for new users and resolving any login or password-related issues.
- Update handbook articles so customers/colleagues can try to fix problems themselves: Your expertise will be essential in creating and maintaining self-help resources for customers and colleagues, empowering them to troubleshoot common issues independently.
- Performing administrative responsibilities including taking notes during meetings, preparing correspondence, and managing files: Organizational skills are crucial in this role, as you’ll be managing administrative tasks to support the customer support function.
- Ensuring that a high level of customer service and support is provided to all customers: Your commitment to excellence will shine through in every interaction, ensuring our customers feel valued and supported throughout their journey with us.
Who are we looking for
- Experience with SIIS SaaS or other software implementation experience
- Experience within IT service delivery
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proven experience in a customer-facing roles
- Communication skills, with a keen ability to convey complex ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to think creatively and resolve issues efficiently
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance
- Critical thinking and proactive mindset
- A team player who can collaborate effectively with colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- Nice to have:
- Familiarity with one scripting language such as PowerShell, VBA, Perl, Python
- Experience with SQL (SQLServer)
What we offer
- Work in a fast-growing and engaging industry
- Hybrid working model
- Dynamic workplaces (biking or standing behind your desk)
- 24 days of holidays
- Competitive salary and additional benefits (Birthday gift, Meal allowance, additional bonuses)
- A good cup of coffee or tea with a snack or fresh fruit is available all day long
- Top-notch offices and equipment
- Continuous improvement and learning opportunities
- Team activities, not the usual ones just to look nice on social media but what team members choose and ask for
This is what our selection process looks like:
- Screening job applications
- 30-minute Teams call with HR
- F2F or Teams call with Team Lead, Tech Lead and/or Project Manager
Please note this position requires fluency in English. Please send your CV and application in English.
The first thing you may be asking yourself is, what is Cenosco all about? We’re an Asset Integrity Management (AIM) Software company. Essentially, this means that our solutions safeguard integrity, reliability, and instrumentation safety in asset-heavy industries. Companies operating in these industries come with complex operational ecosystems, and we aim to support their capability to operate at full potential, with the latest technologies, all while prioritizing the health and safety of their people and the environment.
We envision safe and smart environments for asset-heavy industries – where their software environment, work environment, and surrounding environment, operate smartly and securely, allowing them to function at their full potential, without jeopardizing the health and safety of their people and the planet.
We are dedicated to making this vision a reality, by optimizing and spreading our integrity management solutions. Through continuous innovation and development of our IMS Suite, we strive to remain the market standard for integrity management solutions.
The Cenosco Culture
Our work culture is bound by our four core values. These values have been carefully crafted and selected internally to ensure that they served as a reflection of who we are and how we work across the entire company. At Cenosco we operate with these values at heart, and therefore consider them to be vital competencies.
Acting with integrity
We are trustworthy and reliable.
We are attentive and take care.
We are agile, curious, and keep growing.
Playing as a team
We are dedicated, have fun and celebrate our successes.