- Effectively gather, organize and prioritize the feedback from clients and Cenosco teams (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success R&D).
- Scope and prioritize needs to define a realistic product roadmap based on the available resources.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience and use cases.
- Translate customer needs into actionable requirements and prototypes, interacting closely with our Design and Development team.
- Manage the full cycle of product development (from idea to live) by working closely with our Design and Development team to deliver quick time-to-market and valuable features for our customers.
- Constantly assess market competition, being aware of new market conditions.
- Act as product expert able to answer product-related questions from clients and the marketing team.
- Analyze usage data and capture learnings for further product and customer experience improvements.
- Participate in the validation and beta-testing processes with clients and marketing team to validate hypothesis and MVPs.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Minimum BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or technical background.
- A least two years in product management combining user experience, technology and business.
- Product owner experience in similar domains as Cenosco will be a preference.
- Excellent teamwork skills: you’re outgoing and at ease with people.
- You have a proven experience as a Product Manager.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills: you can easily express yourself to others and you’re an organized and structured pro.
- You can easily accommodate for changes and adapt to it.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in managing B2B product.
- Experience in customer relations – engage with customers, running interviews etc.
The first thing you may be asking yourself is, what is Cenosco all about? We’re an Asset Integrity Management (AIM) Software company. Essentially, this means that our solutions safeguard integrity, reliability, and instrumentation safety in asset-heavy industries. Companies operating in these industries come with complex operational ecosystems, and we aim to support their capability to operate at full potential, with the latest technologies, all while prioritizing the health and safety of their people and the environment.
We envision safe and smart environments for asset-heavy industries – where their software environment, work environment, and surrounding environment, operate smartly and securely, allowing them to function at their full potential, without jeopardizing the health and safety of their people and the planet.
We are dedicated to making this vision a reality, by optimizing and spreading our integrity management solutions. Through continuous innovation and development of our IMS Suite, we strive to remain the market standard for integrity management solutions.
The Cenosco Culture
Our work culture is bound by our four core values. These values have been carefully crafted and selected internally to ensure that they served as a reflection of who we are and how we work across the entire company. At Cenosco we operate with these values at heart, and therefore consider them to be vital competencies.
Acting with integrity
We are trustworthy and reliable.
We are attentive and take care.
We are agile, curious, and keep growing.
Playing as a team
We are dedicated, have fun and celebrate our successes.