Join great people building great companies.

Fortino Capital


Cork, Ireland

Series A

Getvisibility operates as an AI Security Company. Getvisibility provides an enterprise security product that helps organisations manage the 80% of their data that is unstructured, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pdf, versus the other 20% being data in databases.

Inaccurate data? Flag it here.
Open jobs at Getvisibility
This company does not have jobs relevant to this job board at this time.
To view all their jobs, visit their website.