Germany · Remote · Germany
Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2022
Join iObeya and strengthen our team as we continue to grow!
iObeya is an adventure that has been growing successfully for over 10 years now. Our secret: a startup mindset, 150 close-knit passionate individuals offering their best in an intensely collaborative and fulfilling environment that stimulates innovation.
In 10 years, iObeya's Digital Visual Management solutions have already won over more than 400 large companies in all industries, and 500,000 daily users in more than 30 countries. Based on Lean and Agile practices, iObeya is revolutionizing performance management in all departments of the company by providing executives, managers and operators with a real-time visual cockpit. Today, our goal is to become the international leader in Digital Visual Management.
We are expanding our presence in the DACH region, and are looking for a Consultant DACH to join our adventure as we keep growing.
- Qualify - You participate in initial discovery calls with prospects, coordinated by the Sales team, to identify their challenges and requirements
- Demonstrate - You participate to high quality solution demonstrations and answer prospects’ functional and technical questions
- Educate - You facilitate and deliver training and knowledge transfer for users and administrators
- Consult - You work with large clients to develop and deliver consulting services to seamlessly transition their lean and agile methodologies to iObeya.
- You develop and maintain the relationship with customers throughout the life cycle
- You work with clients to ensure they get the maximum value from iObeya
- You manage the client's transformation project: implementation strategy, planning, organization, animation of the community, global monitoring and reporting
- You identify new deployment opportunities within organizations, share the elements with the sales manager of the account and give the right approaches to obtain new results
- Feedback - You are the interface with iObeya’s R&D by relaying solution enhancements and future roadmap requirements and you participate in the functional framing of integration or customization projects
- This role involves some travel (up to 25%), including occasional travel to our headquarters near Paris, France.
Required skills include :
- At least 8 -12 years of experience in Project Management in B2B software/IT
- You have experience in change management and a successful track record working with large companies
- Knowledge of Lean Management, Visual Management, or Agile
- You speak German & English fluently
- Driven by personal, team and company goals with a commitment to excellence
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills with the ability to develop quick, accurate situational awareness
- Solid presentation skills, able to deliver effective presentations to large groups and audiences
- Ability to speak French or another language is highly appreciated
What do we offer ?
- Company shares
- Full Remote work position, and travel once a month to our headquarter in France (near Paris)
- Business travel expenses covered
- 25 days of Paid Time Off (PTO), plus 5 additional days PTO set by the company
- Monthly healthcare allowance
- Computer and professional phone provided
- Internal company events
Interview process ?
- Video call with our Talent Acquisition (30 minutes)
- Interview with Yann, Chief Services Officer, & Jacqueline, Director of Consulting - EMEA (60 minutes)
- Interview with Tobias, Territory Development Director (60 minutes)
- Case study oriented presentation (90 minutes)
iObeya is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing a safe and equitable working environment. Any offer of employment will be contingent on the successful completion of a background check. We value honesty, transparency, teamwork, and a philosophy that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We focus on people, collaboration, and enthusiasm: all team members share in the success of the company regardless of their position or title. Join us!