Senior Enterprise Account Manager Benelux & Nordics
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, December 9, 2022
Join iObeya and strengthen our team as we continue to grow!
iObeya is an adventure that has been growing successfully for over 10 years now. Our secret: a startup mindset, 150 close-knit passionate individuals offering their best in an intensely collaborative and fulfilling environment that stimulates innovation.
In 10 years, iObeya's Digital Visual Management solutions have already won over more than 400 large companies in all industries, and 500,000 daily users in more than 30 countries. Based on Lean and Agile practices, iObeya is revolutionizing performance management in all departments of the company by providing executives, managers and operators with a real-time visual cockpit. Today, our goal is to become the international leader in Digital Visual Management.
We are expanding our presence in the Nordics region, and we are looking for a Senior Enterprise Account Manager Benelux & Nordics to take part in our adventure as we continue to grow !
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you will take over an existing portfolio with great growth potential. You will be in charge of managing sales, closing deals and developing revenue for your territory.
- Create and drive revenue for the Benelux & Nordics territory
- Manage the entire sales cycle with the support of a Presales Consultant and a remote corporate team : qualification, product demonstration (remotely or face-to-face with the prospect), proposal, negotiation, contracts and deal closure
- Generate new business opportunities within existing mid-market and enterprise accounts to deliver and exceed sales goals
- Generate new leads through outbound campaigns (direct mail, InMail, social media, etc)
- Become a trusted advisor to account sponsors and executives, take a consultative sales approach that focuses on understanding, analyzing and solving customer challenges and delivering value
- Drive brand awareness within accounts via professional networking, campaigns, sales programs, etc
- Define and implement a clear vision and business plan for your territory and accounts, communicate status regularly to management to replicate success, identify challenges, and understand resource requirements
- Clearly and effectively present the iObeya story and value proposition through compelling sales presentations
- Work with industry partners to achieve accelerated and incremental growth within named accounts
- Represent iObeya at trade shows and conferences
- Passionately support the success of our customers from first contact through deployment
- Actively work with the Marketing team to build lead generation campaigns
- Rigorously manage sales administration and forecasting, including regular use of CRM (Salesforce)
- This role involves some travel in the Nordics region (50%), including occasional travel to our headquarters near Paris, France.
Required skills include :
- You have 8 to 12 years of enterprise sales experience preferably in the software or IT industry
- Sales hunter mentality is key, as a large part of your time will be hunting for new business & new logos
- Experience managing complex sales cycles, including discovery, objection handling, negotiation, contract reviews, procurement, and closing
- Comfortable working directly with C-level executives, business sponsors, IT, and procurement
- Effective at building and maintaining a pipeline of opportunities
- Demonstrate competence in product pitching and client presentations.
- Ability to operate in individual capacity and in a team-setting.
- Strong oral and written communications skills using phone, email and web conferencing
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Entrepreneurial attitude, self-driven personality, flexible, hard working, creative with high quality standards
Nice to Have :
- Knowledge of the Manufacturing and/or the Public Services industries verticals is highly appreciated
- Knowledge of Lean, Agile or Visual Management
- Ability to communicate in French is a plus !
What's in it for you ?
- Company shares
- Flexible remote policy
- 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO), plus 10 additional days PTO set by the company
- Health Insurance, Pension plan, Car allowance
- Internal company events
Interview process :
- Call (visio) with our Talent Acquisition (30 minutes)
- Interview with the Head of Sales (60 minutes)
- Interview with our VP/CRO (60 minutes)
- Case study oriented presentation
iObeya is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing a safe and equitable working environment. Any offer of employment will be contingent on the successful completion of a background check. We value honesty, transparency, teamwork, and a philosophy that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We focus on people, collaboration, and enthusiasm: all team members share in the success of the company regardless of their position or title. Join us!