Marketing & Communications
Posted on Friday, April 7, 2023
Join iObeya and strengthen our team as we continue to grow!
iObeya is an adventure that has been growing successfully for over 10 years now. Our secret: a startup mindset, 150 close-knit passionate individuals offering their best in an intensely collaborative and fulfilling environment that stimulates innovation.
In 10 years, iObeya's Digital Visual Management solutions have already won over more than 400 large companies in all industries, and 500,000 daily users in more than 30 countries. Based on Lean and Agile practices, iObeya is revolutionizing performance management in all departments of the company by providing executives, managers and operators with a real-time visual cockpit. Today, our goal is to become the international leader in Digital Visual Management.
To support our rocketing Global Marketing Team growth, we are looking for a Field Marketing Manager m/f, willing to join the iObeya adventure.
You report to our Marketing Director and you are in charge of the overall management of iObeya events (60%) as well as developing and implementing strategies to generate leads and revenue for the company (40%).
Poste en CDI
Location : Massy Palaiseau, remote work possible 2-3 days
Compensation Package : 45K€ - 55K€ + bonus
- Plan, project-manage, execute and optimize our demand generation activities, events (trade shows, webinars, seminars,...), and campaigns
- Develop a deep understanding of our target audiences, our solution, and value proposition
- Collaborate with the content and design team to produce & deliver localized assets and content pieces that answer market needs
- Measure programs effectiveness based on appropriate KPIs, obtain valuable, data-driven insights
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to develop marketing plans that align with corporate strategy and support sales objectives
Required skills include:
- 5-7 years+ of marketing/events experience gained within a fast-growth company
- Strong project management skills, and the ability to multitask in a dynamic environment
- Proven ability to build relationships and collaborate across a number of stakeholders including sales, subject matter experts, services, and product
- Data-driven, comfortable analyzing figures to drive marketing performance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent English and French is mandatory
- Team player with a positive attitude and a detail oriented approach
Additional valued skills :
- Google Ads, Google Analytics and Linkedin Ads
- Hubspot / Salesforce knowledge
- Enterprise Software / B2B Tech / SaaS experience
What do we offer ?
- Actions de l’entreprise
- Mutuelle prise en charge à 100%
- Possibilité de Télétravail (2 à 3 jours / semaine)
- Ticket restaurant, CSE d’entreprise…
- Fruits, boissons et snacks mis à disposition dans les locaux
- Évènements internes (Exemple : été, Noël, afterwork…)
- Une culture d’entreprise basée sur l’humain, la transparence et la collaboration :)
iObeya is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing a safe and equitable working environment. Any offer of employment will be contingent on the successful completion of a background check. We value honesty, transparency, teamwork, and a philosophy that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We focus on people, collaboration, and enthusiasm: all team members share in the success of the company regardless of their position or title. Join us!
See more open positions at iObeya
Something looks off?