Posted on Monday, July 10, 2023
Join iObeya and strengthen our team as we continue to grow!
iObeya is an adventure that has been scaling successfully for over 10 years now. Our secret: a startup mindset, 150 close-knit passionate individuals offering their best in a collaborative and fulfilling environment that stimulates innovation.
iObeya's Digital Visual Management solutions have already won over more than 400 large companies in all industries, and 500,000 daily users in more than 30 countries. Based on Lean and Agile practices, iObeya revolutionizes performance management by providing executives, managers and operators real-time visual dashboards for any department. Today, our goal is to become the global leader in Enterprise Visual Management.
At iObeya, you will be part of an alternative and casual work environment. Every member contributes to our success. We are looking for exceptional professionals to share our ambition.
We are looking for a Consultant to join our adventure as we keep growing.
- Qualify - You participate in initial discovery calls with prospects, coordinated by the Sales team, to identify their challenges and requirements
- Demonstrate - You participate to high quality solution demonstrations and answer prospects’ functional and technical questions
- Educate - You facilitate and deliver training and knowledge transfer for users and administrators
- Consult - You work with large clients to develop and deliver consulting services to seamlessly transition their lean and agile methodologies to iObeya.
- You develop and maintain the relationship with customers throughout the life cycle
- You work with clients to ensure they get the maximum value from iObeya
- You manage the client's transformation project: implementation strategy, planning, organization, animation of the community, global monitoring and reporting
- You identify new deployment opportunities within organizations, share the elements with the sales manager of the account and give the right approaches to obtain new results
- Feedback - You are the interface with iObeya’s R&D by relaying solution enhancements and future roadmap requirements and you participate in the functional framing of integration or customization projects
Required skills include :
- At least 5 -8 years of experience in Project Management in B2B software/IT
- You have experience in change management and a successful track record working with large companies
- Knowledge of Lean Management, Visual Management, or Agile
- You speak French & English fluently
- Driven by personal, team and company goals with a commitment to excellence
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills with the ability to develop quick, accurate situational awareness
- Customer oriented and solid presentation skills, able to deliver effective presentations to large groups and audiences
- This role involves some travel (up to 25%).
What do we offer ?
- Flexible working hours and hybrid remote working environment (2 days remote / week)
- 100% covered health insurance, meal vouchers, CSE…
- Fruits, beverages, and snacks provided at the office
- Internal events (e.g., summer, Christmas, ski trips, after-work gatherings...).
- Call (video conference) with our Talent Acquisition (30 minutes)
- Interview (on-site or video conference) with Yann, Chief Services Officer, & Jacqueline, EMEA Consulting Director (60 minutes)
- Case study with presentation (on site)
iObeya is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing a safe and equitable working environment. Any offer of employment will be contingent on the successful completion of a background check. We value honesty, transparency, teamwork, and a philosophy that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We focus on people, collaboration, and enthusiasm: all team members share in the success of the company regardless of their position or title. Join us!