Work with us as a Technical Writer in a challenging, ambitious, and international company!
We are looking for a Technical Writer with 2+ years of experience for our Pune office.
With our commitment to providing the best SaaS platform to our clients and being the market leader in hospitality and vacation rentals solution provider satisfaction, we believe that the driving force behind this success is our unwavering belief in clear and effective communication. We’re searching for an experienced technical writer to join our team and help take our SaaS solution to new heights. As an ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a highly technical field, such as software development, computer science, or engineering. Your ability to evaluate and analyse complex information is second to none, and you have a natural desire to help users understand things that are hard to understand.
Objectives of this role
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organisational standards.
- Obtain a deep understanding of our products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content on our Knowledgebase.
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights into language.
- Collaborate with our Product Owner, Product Managers to write effective release notes with every production release.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing team to share effective communication strategies for our customers and our periodical webinars on products.
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, user interviews, and other specifications.
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement.
- Research, outline, write and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments within Maxxton to understand product features and specifications.
- Determine the most precise and logical way to present information for the greatest reader comprehension.
- Generate innovative ideas for content and workflow solutions.
- Independently gather information from Product Owners, Customer Success team or consultants to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation.
- Work with development leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage.
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational standards, and allow for easy data migration.
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant technical field.
- 2-4 years of industry experience as an effective technical writer\Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics.
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience working with engineering to improve the user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization.
- Firm understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC).
- Any certifications in the relevant field.
We are looking forward to growing our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our customers. Are you the one we are looking for? Get in contact with us and who knows you might be in our office next week to talk about the opportunities. Please send your CV and short cover letter to career@maxxton.
We are here to help! Drop us a line, if you want to know more about career opportunities at Maxxton.[email protected]