We are looking forward to growing our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our customers. Are you the one we are looking for? Get in contact with us and who knows you might be in our office next week to talk about the opportunities. Please send your CV and short cover letter to [email protected].
Work with us as a Product Owner in a challenging, ambitious, and international company!
We are looking for a Product Owner with 3-7 years of experience for our Pune office. You are a professional having a clear understanding of the product vision and requirements and can articulate, communicate and convey these to the team.
- A challenging and ambitious work environment in a young and dynamic organization with global offices in the Netherlands (HQ) and Pune (India)
- Good salary and benefits
What you will need to do as our Maxxton colleague
- Define product vision and provide direction to the Agile (Scrum) development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development of the product (Maxxton Software)
- Consulting with product managers and multiple stakeholders across all working streams
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories and epics to ensure work focuses maximising product value and is aligned with product strategy
- Create and maintain product backlog items including defining and prioritizing user stories, and backlog grooming. Inspecting product development progress, evaluating finished stories in the context of acceptance criteria
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Actively involved in planning product releases and setting expectations for delivery of new functionalities
- Review and approve all design gaps and/or solution enhancement suggestions driven by relevant stakeholders (external and/or internal)
- Taking an active part in all planning & retrospectives activities. Continuously engaging the internal/external stakeholders for training and support and gathering relevant feedback for product improvement
- Support the development team/scrum teams and provide ongoing early feedback during sprints/iteration (business clarifications, adjustments for risk, reprioritizations, changes in scope, approving ‘done’ stories)
We're here to help! Drop us a line, if you want to know more about jobs at Maxxton.[email protected]