Who we are
VaultSpeed is a SaaS scale-up founded in 2019 in Leuven, Belgium. We provide the fastest data warehouse automation tool on the market with a code-free approach to multi-source data integration, Data Vault modeling, and ETL & DDL code generation. More and more leading global companies rely on VaultSpeed to make their data warehouse projects less error-prone and time-consuming.
As we’re growing fast, we’re looking for a Community Manager to strengthen our Marketing team.
What you will be doing
As a Community Manager
- You will manage key influencers and power users
- You will build an engagement strategy
- You will run community outreach activities
- You will collaborate with the support and marketing team to educate and help the community
- You will identify ideas and ask the community for feedback on data topics and features
- You will manage a set of community engagement metrics to drive performance.
Who you are
- Affinity with data modeling & data infrastructure
- Copywriting / copyediting skills
- Experience collaborating with product management teams to build tools and mechanisms
- Experience in community management or in generating content (blogs, video, video editing, podcasts, etc.) is a plus
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects.
This position is open for remote applicants, you can be based anywhere. We support and embrace remote working and a healthy work-life balance, but require applicants to participate in regular online team meetings, and be able to travel to our HQ in Leuven, Belgium, on a regular basis for team meetings.
Perks of working at VaultSpeed
- Competitive package
- A challenging role in a well-funded European software scale up, with strong growth ambitions and an excellent company culture
- A connection to leadership, support in growth and development, and a say in how things are done