Head of Business Development - EMEA
Venly (Previously Arkane)
Who are we?
Venly is a leading technology company creating an all-in-one software platform to help companies build and scale on blockchain technology. Our vision is to build a developer-friendly platform and an intuitive interface for businesses end-users. At the center of everything lies simplicity, prime UX and top-level security.
We have been recognized as a digital pioneer and deliver groundbreaking innovation to companies such as The Sandbox, Vulcan Forged, Zed Run, Aavegotchi, Bloktopia and other industry leaders.
The Venly team values initiative, autonomous learning, teamwork, honesty & drive.
Who are we looking for?
Venly is seeking a Head of Business Development in the EMEA region to help accelerate the growth of our SaaS business. The ideal candidate will be an experienced and dynamic account executive with a track record of meeting and exceeding revenue targets and who is well versed in driving sales through multiple channels including direct sales, ecosystem and channel partnerships.
You will be responsible for developing a market for Venly’s suite of services across verticals in EMEA. You are entrepreneurial, strategic, and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. You have a track record of hunting and closing deals, building new business, and have the ability to clearly articulate the value of engaging with web3 solutions.
If you have the hunger to win and a proven success track-record, then this is your opportunity.
Roles & Responsibilities
You will →
- Manage and grow a robust sales pipeline
- Work with both developers and business executives to shape deals driving usage of Venly’s offerings
- Close deals across a broad spectrum of blockchain use cases including gaming, ecommerce, entertainment and web3
- Produce high-quality leads through strategic prospecting into key verticals
- Confidently position Venly as a leading web3 platform
- Build and manage partnerships with technology, infrastructure and service providers to accelerate adoption of Venly
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape
- Transparently communicate both internally and externally, promoting cross-functional collaboration
- Build and own a winning, repeatable business development process
- Be an all-around team player to help identify, develop, and execute new strategic opportunities for the business
- Drive, track and communicate key deal metrics to cross-functional and senior stakeholders
You are/have →
- 10+ years of experience in sales and business development in SaaS products targeted at gaming, entertainment or ecommerce companies
- Proven record of consistently exceeding revenue targets
- Driven to succeed and comfortable being held accountable for results
- Passionate about web3 and its endless opportunities
- Well-versed in inspiring and leading a team, and getting the job done
- Keen product and business instincts
- Focus to work and play well with colleagues and partners, are self-aware, and understand it's just more fun that way
- Fluent in English
What's in it for you?
We offer a full-time, remote opportunity to work with the #1 tech in Blockchain! You work alongside a technical team with fair, competitive compensation. Apply here and let's connect!